I love cellulite! Said NO ONE EVER…
If ya don’t know, now ya know! Meet drybrush. She is your new BFF. The majority of women suffer from cellulite (unless you’re genetically blessed ugh). The good news? There are ways to combat cellulite and help your skin return to it’s baby soft roots.
- Buy a firm, natural-bristle brush like this one.
- Before showering, take about three minutes to dry-brush your whole body.
- Apply enough pressure to stimulate circulation, but not so much that it hurts.
- Important tip: Brush upwards (always towards the heart)!
- Start at the knee, where the lymph nodes are, and brush the outside.
- Rinse off and follow up with an exfoliating sugar scrub like this raw, organic coconut sugar scrub by Mylkbar.
- Pat dry and treat your skin to a nutrient rich body oil. We absolutely love this one by our friends at Maya Chia.